Cisum - AnnasAudio Cisum - AnnasAudio

Liked it a lot! Especially that bass/guitar in the back, gave it a really nice feeling. Sadly i can't really say anything good as it is not my topic, but to be honest i found it great! d:

AnnasArt responds:

Thanks!! :) Yeah I understand!

Violent Voltage Violent Voltage

Oh yes, i am totally planning on asking you to let me use it!

ClimbLadders responds:

Go for it! Any plans for it if you use it?

Project 94 - Menu Theme Project 94 - Menu Theme

It's perfect for it! Haha, you will love it when the menu is created.

Ironclover responds:

I'm happy you love it! haha

Whale Sounds For Munson Whale Sounds For Munson

It was quite interesting. Chaotic, indeed! It made me remember the dark halls of amnesia, full of bodies and gore. Maybe i am just weird.
It really got me feeling weird. So you achieved your purpuse!

I like it.

floppypawss responds:

so glad you enjoyed it! keep making amazing artwork!

Never Surrender-[Cinematic] Never Surrender-[Cinematic]

I really like it! I don't feel suspense, but i do feel potential for an epic scene.

007: Eurodie - Skylights 007: Eurodie - Skylights

All hail the King of Loops. Hi dude! Coming back with a bam, i see.

Really good, i could perfectly hear the song in a James Bond game.

Ironclover responds:

Thank you haha, hows the comic coming along?

The Ageless The Ageless

Sounds... mistic, medieval, adventuresque.

Really cool, dude!

Thanks for reviewing =)

Undeniable Tension Undeniable Tension

I really like it. It reminds me of a game, i don't know why, because it is a game that i played long ago.
I can picture, with this song, hoards of robots coming like an army, every robot walking at the same time, with really strong steps, narching... Maybe im crazy. Anyway, good song.

ClimbLadders responds:

What game? I'm interested. Now that you mention it, it does sound like like a mech song. I never realized it at first. I doubt your crazy =)

Thanks for reviewing

Dance of Storms Dance of Storms

Just great!

Thanks!

The Viper The Viper

I like it. I instantly recognized your style. Maybe, like Nick says, you should try more variation when it is about style.

But, aparting that, i liked it. Maybe it is not electric, but it needs to be in a genre to be good?
4.5/5

ClimbLadders responds:

I tried to change styles with this song by trying to fit it into a genre, but it just didn't fit what I was going for. I know its not a bad song (imo) but the fact that It didn't fit in the elecric/industrial genre bothers me. That's what I was going for.

No it doesn't, but for most people, music has to be in a genre for them to identify it and like it. This can't be done with this song. =( But that's okay. I will just have to try again.

Thanks for the review Stop