View Profile Stopsignal

All 94 Art Reviews

47 w/ Responses

copado ver cosas de latinos por aca! el trailer se ve genial, tengo ganas de verlo completo!

Butzbo responds:

Woo gracias!! ya llegará :)

Man, this didn't get featured at all. This site sucks, hahahah
This is incredible, holy hell. I seriously love this, might use it for my phone or something! (you'll make me not use one of my drawings, as i always do, and that's big)

keep it up!
also wth the dude under me "THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, 3.5 STARS" what the hell is your problem, man

not gonna lie, it looks amazing! oozes style

M4Music responds:

Thanks! :)

this is badass, man

this is awesome! put a few more drawings and i'm sure you'll get scouted right away, hehe

Axel1KG responds:

ahh man, thank you so much!!

Genial, che!

AbissLake responds:

Gracias hermano! Un gusto verte activo :)

This is quite awesome!

Hah! I remember way back when you made a drawing that was some kind of portal-like robot, that I thought you had a lot of potential. You drew good, but that it could be even better. And now I look at this! This is awesome, it really is!
My only nitpick would be to use a texture with a higher definition for the background, but to be honest I am bad with textures as well, so it's cool! Keep going.

Great job! Love them robot reindeers.
Hey, you mean " _ ", the underscore? If it is that, copy that one and use it right now!

sketched-out responds:

Thanks! I was getting worried. But it's a one entry thingy do you reckon they'll check the other one?

Ahhh, i like that creature, whatever it is. It looks cute in a way. d:
Don't worry, your shading is fine! Even more, be more aggressive with it!

Nyogosz responds:

I am getting a tad more aggressive with the shading, even close to the point of it being pillow'y ^^

description.txt --- λ:<:.<:.}:.<:. ---